Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
1. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT, WARRANT, COVENANT AND UNDERTAKE THAT:
a) You are 18 years and above and that your use of the Website and /or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
b) All registration information you submit is true and correct and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
c) Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
d) Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restrictions
(i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product;
(ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
e) You will not
(i) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for
commercial purposes of any kind, or
(ii) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for
contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or
(iii) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
f) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
g) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
h) You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
j) All information, content and material contained in the Website and /or Services are the Company’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Company. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Company’s express written permission.
l) Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. The Company reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Company’s discretion. If Company provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept
confidential. The Company may disable your user ID and password in Company’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A) The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The company and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
B) The company makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However the company cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. The company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While the company makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately and that the information contained within is correct, information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date and cannot be expressly or impliedly guaranteed or warranted, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the company reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
C) The company does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information
and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
D) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
3. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the company, the company’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any
and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website for which the company cannot be held responsible or liable in any manner or form.
4. You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to:
(i) the use or the inability to use the website and /or services or
reliance on any material contained in this website; or
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or
(v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
5. The company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the
company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable
control of the company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any
other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.
6. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of clauses 2 (a), (b), (c), (d) and 4 hereinabove may not apply to you.
any provision of the law.
11. Copyright notice Copyright in all material on this website vests with the Company. And is protected as per provisions under Copyrights Act. The Company may send a notice to you if there is violation of any provision of Copyrights Act. In such event the Company can also seek appropriate remedy from the Court to protect the interest of the Company.
12. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.